Forane® 410A refrigerant (R-410A) is a non-ozone depleting, near azeotropic refrigerant blend of hydrofluorocarbons (HFC) R-32 and R-125 developed for use in air conditioning applications. Forane® 410A refrigerant is used in new residential and light commercial air conditioning systems, heat pumps, dehumidifiers, chillers, and other HVAC applications. Due to the higher refrigerating capacity and pressures of R-410A, it should not be used as a retrofit refrigerant in R-22 equipment.
- Average molecular weight (g/mol) : 72.6
- Normal boiling point (°F) : -60.6
- Critical temperature (°F) : 160.4
- ASHRAE safety group classification : A1
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP) : 0
- Global warming potential (GWP) AR5 : 1,924