Forane® 410A refrigerant (R-410A) is a non-ozone depleting blend of hydrofluorocarbons (HFC) R-32 and R-125 developed as a replacement refrigerant for air conditioning applications currently designed for (HCFC) R-22. Due to the higher refrigerating capacity and pressures of R-410A, it should not be used as a retrofit refrigerant in R-22 equipment. Forane® 410A refrigerant is used in new residential and commercial air conditioning systems, heat pumps, dehumidifiers and small chillers.
- Average molecular weight (g/mol) : 72.6
- Normal boiling point (°F) : -60.6
- Critical temperature (°F) : 160.4
- ASHRAE safety group classification : A1
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP) : 0
- Global warming potential (GWP) AR5 : 1,924